Tuesday 27 March 2012

Bakey bakes

 Cake Days - Cookbooks
So today's been a good day of baking so far.
1st stop, early morning wander to the lovely Sandleigh Tea room where I stuck on an apron and cooked up a few cakes. Tried a new one today from the Hummingbird Bakery cook book; chocolate & coffee loaf...looked and smelt awesome if I do say so myself so you'll have to get down there and try a piece.

And seeing as its such a hot tropical day again I'm now sat baking myself on my decking, trying to warm up my cockles before I freeze them off again in the sea this avo.
The worst thing about this weather is it makes it a bit too hard to sit inside and get any work done...looks like it's going to be a late night tonight, but at least I'll have tan when I'm in my pj's...

No comments:

Post a Comment