Friday 29 June 2012

Coping with Colin



I haven't blogged for over a month, oops.
I have got the excuse that I've been away for a couple of weeks. That was nice, until me and baby sun got back from our travels and caught the bubonic plague. Then we passed it on to Josh. So we've had to draw a cross on our front door this week and lie around the house being all ill. Josh has been the worst, he's now called Colin from The Secret Garden because he's been so pale, sickly and groany, whilst Sunny & I have just got on with it. Typical man. 
Anyway, we've lost a stone between us collectively and tonight Josh wants "salad" for tea so things are definitely still a bit off. 
What did cheer me up was a trip to the garage to get a film, and I spotted this in the magazine rack...


...the August edition of Surfgirl magazine 
with a lovely double page spread of my illustrations inside it (pages 66-67 if you were wondering)


I recommend buying a copy and enjoying it with a big bowl of salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment